Global Carrier Screening Market (2018 – 2023) research report is expected to register a CAGR of 9.8% over a five years forecast period. Additionally, Carrier Screening market report also examines the market by discussing market dynamics such as opportunities, threats, challenges, drivers, restrictions, and other trends of market. The growing adoption of multi-factor techniques is expected to aid the growth to Carrier Screening market, during the forecast period.
List of Key players operating in the Global Carrier Screening Market are –
- 23ANDME INC.
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- ROCHE HOLDING AG
- CEPHEID (DANAHER CORPORATION)
- ILLUMINA INC.
- LUMINEX CORPORATION
- SEQUENOM INC. (LABORATORY CORPORATION OF AMERICA HOLDINGS [LABCORP])
- MYRIAD GENETICS
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
- AUTOGENOMICS INC.
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885498
The global carrier screening market is expected to account for a value of USD 2,237 million, registering a CAGR of about 9.8% during the forecast period (2018-2023). Carrier screening is one of the genetic tests that provide the data on whether a particular person carries a gene for certain genetic disorders or not. When the test is performed before or during pregnancy, it allows one to find out the chances of having a child with a genetic disorder.
Increasing Emphasis on Early Disease Detection and Prevention
The earlier a disease is diagnosed, the more likely it is that it can be cured or successfully managed. Early disease detection helps people plan on their health and support needs, and financial and legal matters. It also helps their families receive practical information, advice, and guidance, as they face new challenges. Genetic diseases, such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, and Tay-Sachs disease, are inherited disorders. Carrier testing for such diseases can provide information about a couple’s risk of having a child with a genetic condition. Identification of the risk before the onset of symptoms is called predictive/pre-symptomatic testing. Many genetic disorders can be detected early in pregnancy. So, the consumer demand for safe and effective carrier tests is fueling the growth of the market.
The others factors, such as increasing demand for personalized medicine and increasing application of screening tests in genetic disorders, are also fueling the growth of the carrier screening market.
Social and Ethical Implications of Carrier Screening
Carrier screening tests have long-term implications for an individual and his/her family. The screening tests may raise the issue of stigmatization of a certain population, as mutations for certain diseases may have a higher prevalence in a certain ethnic population. Two major factors are associated with potential stigma, including severity of the deleterious gene and visibility of the carrier status. The carriers refrain themselves from childbearing or donating egg or sperm. It also raises obligations regarding education and counseling. It is also an issue that children may be provided with information that they would rather not have at the age of consent. Parents may reject children with abnormal genes or may be less willing to devote financial resources to their education or other benefits for them. Positive results of carrier screening may cause the individual to be viewed as uninsurable, unemployable, and unmarriageable. In a lot of these cases, physicians have to face a certain degree of ethical tension to protect the confidentiality of the individual who has consented to a test. All the above ethical and social issues related to carrier screening impede the growth of the market. The other factors, such as high cost and reimbursement issues, are also hindering the market growth.
Asia-Pacific is projected to register the Highest CAGR
Asia-Pacific is expected to record the highest CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Increasing investments in R&D activities, production, and rising indigenous production are propelling the market in Asia-Pacific. However, the North American region holds the largest share in the carrier screening market.
Have any Query Related Carrier Screening market? Feel free to Ask our Industry Experts @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885498
Key Answers Catch in Analysis are:
– Which geographical region would have more demand for Carrier Screening product/services?
– What are the business strategies accepted by leading players in the Carrier Screening region-wise market?
– Which country would see the precipitous rise in CAGR & annual Carrier Screening growth?
– What is the ongoing & estimated Carrier Screening market size in the upcoming years?
– What is the Carrier Screening market possibility for long-term investment?
– What type of opportunity would the country provide for current and Carrier Screening market new players?
– What are the risk and challenges involved in Carrier Screening suppliers?
– What are the factors which would propel the demand for the Carrier Screening product in coming years?
– What is the impact study of numerous factors in the growth of the Global Carrier Screening market?
– What are the latest trends in the regional Carrier Screening market and how prosperous they are?
Reasons to Purchase Carrier Screening Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Carrier Screening market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Carrier Screening market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Order a Copy Of Carrier Screening Market Report - https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885498
Carrier Screening Market Report TOC Includes:
- Overview of Carrier Screening market, scope of report and include research phases
- Carrier Screening market insight based on industry analysis and forecast analysis
- Covers market drivers, restraints and opportunity faced by market
- Market segmentation and analysis by product types and applications
- Regional market analysis based on market size, growth rate and forecast year
- Competitive analysis based on mergers and joint ventures
- Share recent development and strategies of current Carrier Screening market
“We also can offer customized report to fulfill special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.”
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags: Google News, Carrier Screening Market, Carrier Screening Europe Market, Carrier Screening APAC Market, Carrier Screening Market By Application, Carrier Screening Market By Rising Trends, Carrier Screening Market Development, Carrier Screening Market Forecast, Carrier Screening Market Future, Carrier Screening Market Growth, Carrier Screening Market In Key Countries, Carrier Screening Market Latest Report, Carrier Screening Market Swot Analysis, Carrier Screening Market Top Manufacturers, Carrier Screening Sales Market, Carrier Screening United States Market, Carrier Screening Market share, Carrier Screening Market Size, Carrier Screening market Trends, Carrier Screening Market 2018, Carrier Screening market 2019