Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market research report gives in-depth information on the Business Overview, Policy, Regional Market, Production Development, Sales, Regional Trade, Business Operation Data, Market Features, Investment Opportunity, Investment Calculation and other important aspect of the industry.
The main objectives of the research report elaborate the overall market overview on Electric Vehicle Charging Station market dynamics, historic volume and value, robust market methodology, current & future trends, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, upstream and downstream industry chain, new technological development, cost structure, government policies & regulations, etc.
Scope of the Report:
Get Sample PDF of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245172
Key Insights of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market:
- Complete in-depth analysis of the Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Important changes in market dynamics.
- Segmentation analysis of the market.
- Emerging segments and regional markets.
- Historical, on-going, and projected market analysis based on volume and esteem.
- Assessment of niche industry players.
- Market share analysis.
- Key strategies of major players
Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Segmentation by Top Key Players:
Price of Report: $ 4250 (SUL)
Place a Direct Order of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245172
Key Market Trends:
Growing Sales of Electric Vehicles
Electric vehicle market has witnessed rapid growth in recent years.
- The electric vehicle market has been witnessing healthy growth in the recent years, with about 1.9 million units of battery electric vehicles (BEVs) in use in 2017, compared to 109 thousand units of BEVs in 2012.
- This spike in sales has been the result of an increase in regulatory norms, by various organizations and governments, to control emission levels and to propagate zero-emission vehicles.
As a result of the aforementioned reasons, automakers have been continually working and focusing to increase their expenditure on R&D of electric vehicles, which, in turn, is aiding the OEMs to market electric vehicles as the future.
- This strategy had a strong impact on people, as there was a considerable change in the purchase pattern from conventional IC engine vehicles to electric vehicles.
- The change has not decreased the sales of IC engine vehicles, rather created a promising market for electric vehicles in the present, as well as in the forecast period.
Governments across the world are pushing the EV envelope to reduce the rising pollution from fuel-powered vehicles.
- For instance, France and the United Kingdom have given automakers a deadline to go fully electric by 2040.
- China, which sold half a million EVs in 2016, has set out its own roadmap to completely make its transportation electric by 2030.
- Last year, Germany, home to major automakers, such as Volkswagen, BMW, and Mercedes, decided to ban IC engines by 2030.
Thus, the rising trend of electrification of vehicles is expected to propel the demand for electric vehicle charging stations.
China is leading the Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market
Geographically, China is leading the electric vehicle charging station market, followed by Europe. China is the largest market for electric cars and buses across the world, registering more than 1.3 million vehicles in 2018. The new energy vehicle (NEV) share in all light vehicles sold was 7.9%
With the rise in EV sales and demand in the country, the demand for fast charging stations has been increased to support the rising EVs in the country. The idea of implementing DC fast charging infrastructure in the country started in 2013, by partnering with ABB.
With the rapid increase in electric vehicles sales, the demand for DC fast chargers in the country has grown at a steady pace, contributing more than 50% of the overall publicly available fast chargers in 2017, with nearly 82,000 units. The charging stations on the country’s highways are operated by the State Grid Corporation of China. The demand to supply ratio of electric vehicle fast-charging stations in China is high. As the electric vehicle sales are expected to touch the 5 million mark by 2021, the country’s state cabinet has issued a directive focusing on the construction of nearly 4.8 million EV charging stations by 2020. As of 2018, approximately 167,000 EV charging stations are actively sufficing the demand for charging.
Europe is the second largest market for electric vehicles and the demand for green vehicles is rapidly increasing in the region. Factors, such as strong growth in the Netherlands (owing to comprehensive general taxation plans in which taxes for motor vehicles progressively depends on the CO2 emissions) and change in incentive and subsidies, aided in the rise in sales of EVs.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Provides The Following:
Inquire Before Purchase Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245172
Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market
- Chapter 3: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market
” We also can offer a customized report to fulfill the special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.”
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]