The report provides deep insights into Automotive Pressure Sensors Market related to industry size, share, types, applications, and forecast details. The report covers all the essential information of top key players and relevant regions. Automotive Pressure Sensors market report analyzed the market present condition, profit, loss, capacity, productions, consumption and growth rate of the market. In the end, the report introduced SWOT analysis, investment feasibility, and return analysis of the market.
Scope of the Report:
Request a Sample Copy of the Report - https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245461
List of Top Key Players are as Follow:
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245461
Key Market Trends:
Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) Expected to be the Most Significant Application
- TPMS utilizes pressure monitoring sensors within each tire that monitors specific pressure levels and sends all the data to the centralized control module. TPMS was mandated in the U.S. and EU in 2007 and 2014 respectively. The law came about as a result of over 100 deaths in the late 1990s that were attributed to vehicles running with underinflated tires. There are two types of TPMS, direct (dTPMS) and indirect (iTPMS).
- TPMS is getting smart with the advent of connected cars or autonomous vehicles technology. The technology is increasing the adoption of TPMS as it provides real-time data on vehicle tire pressure, and also offers critical information on tire temperature. High tire temperatures can indicate an excess of friction caused by misalignment of the wheels, which can also contribute to early tire wear and less safe driving. Hence safety awareness among individuals is another factor driving the increased adoption of TPMS.
- Also, several manufacturers are manufacturing TPMS based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) communication standards. BLE helps in cutting down on development, qualification and logistical costs while allowing over-the-air firmware updates and other general maintenance that would otherwise not be possible. BLE ensures that TPMS sensors are constantly kept up-to-date, secured, and optimized.
- In Europe, the European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers' Association recently praised the European Parliament committee for endorsing revised European Union tire pressure monitoring systems rules. The regulation updates existing vehicle safety rules to extend TPMS requirements to light and heavy commercial vehicles, trailers and buses.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
- The Asia-Pacific region has been home to the manufacturers that provide sensors with China, India, Japan, and Taiwan Being the major contributors. The growth in Asia-Pacific is attributed to the development of the automotive industry in countries, such as China and India.
- Also, the Asia-Pacific region has been the largest contributor to the automotive industry’s growth over the past few years. The growing economy and advancements in the regulatory framework in the region have also helped the passenger car sensors market boom in the region.
- The major trend driving the Asia-Pacific automotive sensor market is miniaturization and improved communication capabilities, which in-turn enable their integration into vehicles without interfering with the basic functionalities of the vehicle. Increasing automotive light vehicle production is also driving the pressure sensor market in Asia-Pacific. Other factors such as low cost, compact size, eco-friendly nature, and bulk manufacturing capability are the key factors that are helping the automotive sensors market grow.
- Recently, with the advent of connected cars and automated driverless vehicles the demand for technologically advanced sensors, which have better efficiency and reliability in terms of functioning, have increased substantially.
- Also, rise in government grants to improve industrial infrastructure along with the availability of cheap labor and raw materials has been few additional key factors that have substantially increased the production of automotive sensors. Increased R&D in the sensor industry is creating opportunities for technological advancements that open up new horizons for sensor applications.
Reasons to Buy Automotive Pressure Sensors Market Report:
- In-depth analysis of the market on the global and regional level.
- Major changes in market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Segmentation on the basis of type, application, geography, and others.
- Historical and future market research in terms of size, share, growth, volume & sales.
- Major changes and assessment in market dynamics & developments.
- Industry size & share analysis with industry growth and trends.
- Emerging key segments and regions
- Key business strategies by major market players and their key methods.
- The research report covers size, share, trends and growth analysis of the Automotive Pressure Sensors Market on the global and regional level.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single-User license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245461
Detailed TOC of Automotive Pressure Sensors Market Report are:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Focus On Passenger Safety
4.2.2 Miniaturization Leading to an Increased Range of Applications Across the Industry
4.2.3 Stringent Government Regulation Concerning Emissions and Safety
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Dynamic Emission Regulations
4.3.2 Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
4.4 Industry Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Vehicle Type
5.1.1 Passenger Car
5.1.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
5.1.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicle
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Tire pressure Monitoring System
5.2.2 Brake Booster System
5.2.3 Engine Management System
5.2.4 Exhaust Gas Recirculation System
5.2.5 Air Bag System
5.2.6 Vehicle Dynamic Control
5.2.7 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Honeywell International, Inc.
6.1.2 Denso Corporation
6.1.3 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.1.4 ST Microelectronics NV
6.1.5 Infineon Technologies AG
6.1.6 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
6.1.7 NXP Semiconductor NV
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]