The Electrocoating (E-coat) Market report expects to give a 360-degree perspective available as far as cutting-edge innovation, key improvements, drivers, restrictions and future patterns with effect examination of these patterns available for present moment, mid-term and long term during the forecast period. Further, the report likewise covers key players profiling with point by point SWOT investigation, budgetary certainties and key improvements of items/administration from the previous three years.
The report first poses the Electrocoating (E-coat) Market basics: definitions, applications, classifications, and market overview; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures, raw materials and more.
Get Sample PDF of Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245170
Scope of the Report:
There are 4 key segments covered in this Electrocoating (E-coat) Systems Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
Electrocoating (E-coat) Market with Key Segments:
By Product Types: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3
By Applications: Application 1, Application 2, Application 3
By Key Players:
Price of Report: $ 4250 (SUL)
Place a Direct Order of Electrocoating (E-coat) Market @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245170
Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report Provides the Following:
Inquire Before Purchase Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245170
Key Market Trends:
Cathodic Segment to Witness Strong Growth
- Cathodic type e-coat offers high chemical & corrosion resistance and is mostly used in the automotive and appliance industries. These type of coatings are generally preferred for the complex ware packages or parts with cavities or hidden portions that require coating.
- Their availability in a wide range of color and gloss, make them an ideal choice for exterior one-coat final finishes.
- Cathodic epoxy is the traditional type of electrocoating used to provide corrosion resistance. Cathodic epoxy e-coating is extensively used in the automotive industry as it provides resistance to humidity and cyclic corrosion. Most of the automakers employ this e-coating for under the hood applications, and as a prime coat.
- Similarly, cathodic acrylic e-coat is used in applications where both UV durability and corrosion protection on ferrous substrates (steel) are required. Cathodic acrylic electrocoating materials lend themselves to topcoat applications because of their very good resistance to the ultraviolet rays from sunlight.
- Acrylic cathodic coat type is used as a one-coat finish for agricultural implements, garden equipment, appliances, and exterior HVAC, as only one coat of acrylic cathodic e-coat is enough for providing protection against UV rays and corrosion.
- All the aforementioned factors, in turn, is expected to increase the demand for the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Some of the major factors driving the demand for the e-coating market in the Asia-Pacific region are: increasing automotive production, growing adoption of modern agricultural equipment by the farmers, and growing industrial sector.
- China continues to be the world’s largest automotive producer. However, in 2018, the country witnessed about 4.16% decline in the production of vehicles. Automotive sales also declined by about 6% to reach a total of 22.7 million units in 2018. The performance of the automotive industry was affected by the economic shifts and China's trade war with the United States.
- However, China is majorly focusing on increasing the production and sale of electric vehicles in the country. To achieve this, the country has planned to increase the production of electric vehicles (EVs) to 2 million a year by 2020, and 7 million a year by 2025. The target, if achieved will increase the share of electric vehicles to 20% of total new car production for China by 2025, which is likely to increase the demand for e-coat in the coming years.
- India has been witnessing huge investments in the automotive industry, which are further expected to increase production in the country. For instance, in 2018, Hyundai planned investment of USD 1 billion in India by 2020. SAIC Motor has also announced its decision to invest USD 500 million in India by 2020.
- Hence, all such favorable trends and investments are expected to drive the demand for the e-coat market over the forecast period.
Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Covers Following Points in TOC:
- Chapter 1: Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Definition
- Chapter 2: Research Methodology of Electrocoating (E-coat) Market
- Chapter 3: Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Executive Summary
- Chapter 4: Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Overview Includes Current Market Scenario, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Bargaining Power of Suppliers and Consumers, Threat of New Entrants and Substitute Product and Services
- Chapter 5: Market Dynamics Covers Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges
- Chapter 6: Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Segmentation by Types, End-User, and Applications Forecast to 2024
- Chapter 7: Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Segmentation by Geographical Regions
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape of Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Includes Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships, New Products Launches
- Chapter 9: Key Players for Electrocoating (E-coat) Market
” We also can offer a customized report to fulfill the special requirements of our clients. Regional and Countries report can be provided as well.”
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]