Report Title – Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market - Segmented By Type of Meter (Water, Gas, Electricity), By End-User Industry (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), and Region- Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2019 - 2023)
“Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100376
Advanced Metering Infrastructure market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Advanced Metering Infrastructure market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Report:
The rising pressure on conserving resources, government regulations regarding the usage of water, electricity, and gas, coupled with the advancements in metering technologies, are anticipated to buoy the adoption rate of advanced metering infrastructure during 2019-2023 (the forecast period). However, the lack of capital investments for infrastructure installation and lack of ROI on these installations are expected to hinder the market growth.
Growing Demand for Billing Accuracy and Customer Convenience
AMIs boost a utility’s ability to accurately and timely bill customers for the amount of water used. The remote read capability, provided by the AMIs smart meters, allows shorter intervals between billing reads, creating a more continuous flow of capital or better business planning in understanding future revenue streams. The upgrade to an integrated approach yields an accurate billing process, which, in turn, increases the utility revenue. Smart meters also cut labor costs with their advanced reading process. Most of the smart water meters consist of a radio transmitter that allows crews to receive meter information by traveling by a house or building. Also, with the sophistication of a smart metering data management system, customers can use Internet access to create tables and charts to help them analyze their resource consumptions. It also enables them to compare their resource usage with their neighbor’s average or their past water usage.
Water Meters to Play a Significant Role in the AMI Market
With the increasing pressure on water utilities, due to the growing demand, increasing water stress, rising energy prices, and aging water systems, the smart water network solutions have emerged with significant benefits by combining advanced metering technology, software, and effective communications systems. The critical need for optimized consumption of water in water-scarce areas is driving the deployment of AMIs. For instance, according to a report by the World Water Development, 480 million people in Asia alone are expected to face water scarcity in the near future.
Currently, the water and wastewater industries are undergoing the process of transformation, through the use of ICT and near real-time data generation. The focus is to increase operational and management efficiencies, in order to reduce expenditures and carbon footprints through adopting AMIs. An increased number of utilities are integrating advanced ICT solutions into their operations. Moreover, with the deployment of AMIs helping to identify and reduce leakages and non-revenue water, the market is expected to grow exceptionally over the forecast period.
Europe to Hold a Major Market Share
Although, over the last few decades, the population growth in Europe was minimal, the number of single households continued to witness a steep rise, thus creating a significant spike in the demand of water. This factor, coupled with the climate change, is putting pressure on the water resources. The United Kingdom has been one of the forerunners in the terms of promoting the adoption of integrated solutions for smart metering. Thames Water Utilities Limited, one of the leading vendors, has started offering free home visits to help customers save water, energy, and finances. On the other hand, the Federal Council of Germany permitted the implementation of a new law to support the country’s nationwide rollout of smart meters. The new policy is based on the EU legislative Third Internal Market Package, which states that all the EU member states should equip 80% of their consumers with smart meters by 2020. Furthermore, consumers are considering this modern technology to help borough residents take complete control of resources through AMIs. These factors have been instrumental in driving the adoption rate of AMIs in the region.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100376
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100376
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]