“Ion Chromatography Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Ion Chromatography Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Ion Chromatography Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103972
Ion Chromatography market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Ion Chromatography market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Ion Chromatography Market Report:
The global ion chromatography market is expected to register a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period of 2019–2023. Ion chromatography is a well-established technique for the analysis of anions and cations in liquid, gaseous, and solid samples. Organizations, such as the ISO, US EPA, ASTM, and AOAC have established their standards on regulatory methods of analysis using this technique. Currently, electrochemical and spectrometric methods are two detection methods applied in ion chromatography.
Increasing Use of Ion Chromatography Technique in Purifying Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs)
Monoclonal antibodies use has increased tremendously over the last decade, and estimates suggest that mAbs and their derivatives account for close to one-third of the biopharmaceuticals under development, including vaccines and gene therapy. Biopharmaceutical products must be pure, as any impurity can significantly affect the body’s response to that particular product and can lead to various unnecessary complications. Typically, this stringent purification is accomplished using a three-column chromatography process. It consists of protein A affinity chromatography process, cation exchange, and anion exchange chromatography. Protein A affinity chromatography is used as an initial capture step due to its high affinity for mAbs. However, protein A affinity chromatography costs higher, and hence, the overall process becomes cost-intensive. Various attempts are being made to make the process cost-effective, and one of the most effective ways of reducing cost significantly is using two-column ion exchange (cation and anion exchange) chromatography. In this, cation-exchange is used as the capture step, and anion exchange as the polishing step. The increasing use of ion exchange chromatography for purification, along with the growing demand for monoclonal antibodies is a primary driver for the ion chromatography market.
The other factors, such as increasing academic and commercial R&D spending on pharmaceuticals, increasing use of ion chromatography technique in food, beverage, and water industry, and the technological advancement in ion chromatography are driving this market.
High Cost of Instrument
High TCO (total cost of ownership) is one of the major restraints the ion chromatography market faces. On an average, any chromatography instrument or system is expected to cost an estimated USD 4000. The cost will increase when the system needs to be customized as per the working environment. The customization includes accessories that need to be purchased with it or customizing its sample handling settings or addition of any other features. The cost of the equipment also depends on the level of accuracy that the organization requires for processing, detection, and analyzing. Dionex ion chromatography systems range between USD 6000 — 10000. New investors and companies looking to expand always consider cost as a crucial factor in taking technology decisions. A new ion chromatography system is a large capital expenditure. It is often considered difficult to obtain budget approvals for large capital expenses. The high cost of the instrument is expected to restrain the ion chromatography market. The other factor, such as lack of skilled personnel to handle the equipment is hindering the market.
United States Leads the Market in North America
In 2017, the United States ion chromatography market held the largest share in North America. However, the Mexican market is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 6.54% in North America.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103972
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Valuable Points from Ion Chromatography Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Ion Chromatography Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Ion Chromatography Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Ion Chromatography Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Ion Chromatography Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Ion Chromatography Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103972
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Ion Chromatography Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]