Report Title: "Global Enterprise Application Integration Market - Segmented by Deployment Type, Company Size, End-User Industry (BFSI, Business Services, IT and Telecom, Manufacturing, Healthcare), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)"
Enterprise Application Integration Market (2018 – 2023) research report provides List of manufacturers, regional analysis, segmentation by type & applications and the actual process of whole Enterprise Application Integration industry. Enterprise Application Integration Market report delivers a detailed study of present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify future investment in the market.
“Enterprise Application Integration Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 9.07% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Enterprise Application Integration Market are –
- IBM Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Software AG
- Tibco Software Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886136
The global enterprise application integration market was valued at USD 10.32 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 17.37 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.07%, during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) is emerging as mission critical solution that involves the use of tools and methods aimed at optimization and modernization of computer applications in an organization. A recent study estimated that EAI accounts for around 35% of the total cost of application design, development and maintenance in a typical enterprise - large, medium or small. Traditional hub and spoke broker-based EAI systems are now being replaced by agile, distributed, standards-based Enterprise Service Bus architectures and an increase is expected in applications composed from Service Components forming basis for both SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and EDA (Event Driven Architecture).
The major factors significantly impacting the market include growth in cloud ERP implementation, surge in E-Businesses, increase in M&A activity requiring integration of dissimilar business processes, increase in business process automation solutions, Surge in demand for new human applications integration with legacy back end systems, and increase in virtual enterprise linking applications in SCM and CRM
Both cloud and hybrid based integrations are significantly changing the dynamics and are challenging the status quo of the market, which was previously dominated by the traditional integration solutions.
Increase in Business Process Automation solutions is Driving Market Growth
Many organizations are moving towards cloud based enterprise resource planning integration solutions to reduce the costs incurred. Business process automation allows organizations to achieve digital transformation and increase service quality. This enables streamline communication, enforces accountability, minimizes costs, reduces manual errors, and establishes a clear approval hierarchy. Hence, the rising usage of business automation owing to its benefits is driving the market for Enterprise application integration market.
Retail and Wholesale are Expected Grow Exponentially
The global retail and wholesale market is one of the rapidly growing sectors in the world. The trajectory of retail is growing at an explosive rate, supported by the rise of the middle class segment. Internet penetration and expanding mobile users are the key drivers of this market. Enterprise application integration can be add-ons to the retail market where they can manage the resources by planning the workflows and schedules. The growth of the retail market is globalized; this is largely fueled by technological advancements in the field of ICT and increased market penetration of broadband and mobile devices.
North America is the Major Contributor for the Market
North America held the highest share of the enterprise application integration market in 2017. Housing many market giants in various industrial verticals, North America has been dominating the market and is expected to continue its domination throughout the forecast period. North America is experiencing a once-in-a-decade shift on the technological front. As hybrid IT has been evolving, most organizations are migrating their infrastructure to the cloud and some continue to maintain critical services onsite. Over the past few years, the number of business-critical applications has increased significantly. This has translated into more demand for high performing solutions as end-users expect seamless experience. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to register highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886136
Global Enterprise Application Integration Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Enterprise Application Integration Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Enterprise Application Integration market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Enterprise Application Integration market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Enterprise Application Integration Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Enterprise Application Integration market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Enterprise Application Integration market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886136
Enterprise Application Integration Market Report TOC Includes:
- Introduction of Enterprise Application Integration Market
- Research Approach and Methodology
- Enterprise Application Integration Market Overview
- Enterprise Application Integration Market Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187