Global Oxidative Stress Assay Market accounted to USD 498.72 million and growing at a CAGR of 11.15% during the forecast period(Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided In Report). The report includes market shares of oxidative stress assay market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Oxidative stress assay is an assay used to detect and screen the level of oxidative stress markers and reagents in cells. The assays detect generalized oxidative stress, reactive oxygen species (ROS), glutathione levels, fluorescent protein based redox sensors, and lipid peroxidation. Oxidative stress is an ongoing process between highly reactive radicals and the body system designed for mitigating their effects. Some of the major players operating in oxidative stress assay market are
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Abcam plc.
- AMS Biotechnology (Europe) Limited
- BioVision Inc.
- Cell Biolabs, Inc.
- Labnet Oy
- OXFORD BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH
- Dojindo Molecular Technologies, Inc
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc
Other Players Are Genova Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd., MEGA TIP San. Tic. Ltd., Cayman Chemical, ImmunoChemistry Technologies, LLC, Kamiya Biomedical Company,Genox Corporation, Toxys B.V., OXIS International Inc., BioCat GmbH, Creative BioMart, R&D Systems, Inc. and JaICA, Nikken SEIL Co., Ltd.among others. The oxidative stress assay market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
- The oxidative stress assay market is segmented by product into
- Instruments and services
- Consumables are sub segmented into kits and reagents.
- On the basis of technology the market is segmented into
- flow cytometry
- microscopy m high-content screening
- label-free detection
- On the basis of test type the market is segmented into
- Indirect assays
- Antioxidant capacity assays
- Enzyme-based assays
- Reactive oxygen species-based assays
- Indirect assays are sub segmented into protein-based assays, lipid-based assays and nucleic acid-based assays.
- Antioxidant capacity assays are sub segmented into glutathione assays, ascorbic acid assays and cell-based exogenous antioxidant assays.
- By end user the market is segmented into
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Academic research institutes
- Clinical laboratories and contract research organizations (CRO)
- On the basis of geography, oxidative stress assay market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others.
- North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Rise in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries
- Increased R&D investments in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors
- Technological advancements in content screening for drug discovery
- Government funding for life science research
- High price of instruments
- Lack of expertise
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.